Unicontrol was born out of a need for a user-friendly and straightforward 3D machine control system. This is why we have developed Unicontrol3D – a machine control system with a quick introduction, reasonable price, and swing boom support for medium-sized excavators – made for the machine operator.
Our vision is to be the world’s leading manufacturer of a simple 3D-GPS machine control system for all types of excavators. We are here to prove that machine control can be made simple.
– Support Danish customers over the phone
– Calibrate systems sold in Denmark
– Support international distributors
– Test system in the office and on construction machinery
– Work with R&D on new products
Our HQ is located in Odense, where you will work. You can expect 1-2 days a week visiting customers.
– Your background and education are not important, but you have an understanding of both HW and SW.
– Fluency in Danish and English. German will be an advantage.
– Experience within machine control, surveying or digital construction is an advantage
– Focus on customer satisfaction.
– Personal drive and ability to make decisions.
– Willingness to learn, as we are constantly evolving.
We offer an exciting workday in a company with big ambitions that reach all over the world. You will help shape your workday. We offer flexible working hours and a competitive salary.
If you have any questions, please contact Aftermarket Manager, Steffen Friismose on +45 60 26 72 20.
Send your CV and short motivational letter to email@example.com