Regional Sales Manager – Scandinavia
Are you ready to develop and execute new and ambitious sales goals within the Scandinavian region? Are you excellent in personal services and sales techniques and want to be part of a highly dedicated and diverse team that’s set up for success? Then you are exactly what we are looking for!
- Develop, cultivate, and train a distributor network capable of supporting Unicontrols product solutions and maximizing market penetration.
- Co-create accountability for regional market action plans with specific objectives and implementation strategies to deliver growth, market share, and profitability improvement in the distributor’s territory.
- Identify and establish new/complementary distributor organizations to cover the entire product and solutions portfolio across all relevant markets.
- Support marketing initiatives with customers in the territory (beta sites, focus groups, product management visits, etc.) and provide feedback of market needs to the Product Management team.
- Establish a relationship of mutual trust and business partnership with all distributors.
- Exhibit and promote company core values of strong teamwork, honesty, determination, and maintain a professional company image at all times.
Overall, you will manage multiple channels of distribution in the region, driving long-term strategic goals, and initiatives while developing dealer relationships that ensure successful sales of all Unicontrol 3D systems.
- Comfortable in an environment of change and constant state of flux.
- Relationship development – respected by staff, peers, and distributor principals.
- Teamwork – The ability to operate successfully within a multifunctional and global company.
- Planning and organization.
- Business acumen.
- Result-focused: strong work ethic, an enthusiastic sense of urgency, a proven track record of delivering results.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with stakeholders at levels ranging from senior managers to frontline technical staff.
- Complete assignments, and meet deadlines and commitments.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
- Solid understanding of small business dynamics, and the challenges of fast growth.
- Ability to travel +/-75%, domestically, and internationally, with a high degree of schedule flexibility.
- Ability to find effective solutions to resolve complex, difficult problems.
- Experience with sales management and project management.
- Solid understanding of the advanced technology distribution business.
- A sufficient understanding of technology products and their value to the customer.
- Strong analytical skills regarding markets, competition, financial, and operational performance.
- BS degree in technical engineering or business-related field, or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
- Five or more years in sales and management.
- Can demonstrate successful results in sales management.
- Mechanical and educational aptitude to maintain and improve understanding of the application and operation of the sector’s products and services.
- Keen understanding of navigation systems.
If you recognize yourself in the above description, send us your CV and application where you specify why and how you will fulfill our requirements, what you can bring to our team based on your core values.
If you have any questions, please call our CEO, Ehsan Ekhlas at 89 80 02 40.